It has been said that sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war. There’s a winner in you no matter how many times you have been defeated. Each of us can allow the winner in us to emerge if we are inspired to nurture our spirits with courage, faith and hope.
Just like Brian Tracy puts it, “Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event.” I strongly believe the following quotes will inspire you to manufacture your own positive expectations to bring out the winner locked up inside you.
1. “Winners are People with definite purpose in life – Denis Waitley
2. “Winners don’t wait for chances, they take them” – Anonymous
3. “Losers live in the past. Winners learn from the past and enjoy working in the present toward the future.” – Denis Waitley
4. “The most distinguishing feature of winners is their intensity of purpose.” – Alyman Letterman
5. “Winners are those that convert problems into opportunities.” – Anonymous
6. “You are shaped by Your thinking. The outcome of your life cannot be better than your pattern of thought.” – Benjamin Suulola
7. “Winners don’t think defeat. They think victory.” – Benjamin Suulola
8. “Winners take charge. Whatever you cannot master will become your master.” – Benjamin Suulola
9. “Winners evaluates situations, make right decisions and then take prompt and vigorous action.” – Benjamin Suulola
10. “Winners maximize ideas, for they are weapons of winning.” – Benjamin Suulola
11. “Winners create their future through their thoughts. You can’t be a winner until you have a winning thinking.” – Benjamin Suulola
12. “Winners think and talk in the same direction, not in the contrary. When your thinking does not align with your talking, failure is inevitable.” – Benjamin Suulola
13. “One of the most important attitudes you develop in warfare is to never take your adversary for granted.” – Brian Tracy
14. “The predicament we face is that our leadership development is very slow.” – Gbile Akanni
15. “Do not let where you stand today in your walk with God become your destination. There is a yonder with God, a place where men are cut and prepared for spiritual responsibility in God’s service.” – Gbile akanni
16. “Sometimes, being prepared for the uncertain future is a worthy cause to get you going.” – Tola Odutola
17. “Pain serves a purpose. It makes us stronger, wiser and more compassionate, but only if we handle it with grace and strength.” – Tola Odutola
18. “Life is too short to be afraid of what lies on the other side of the line. Playing it safe may look attractive, but it leaves us feeling empty, without vision, and with little motivation.” – Tola Odutola
19. “We grow strongest if we grow where we are planted.” – Judy Jacobs
20. “The greatest opportunities for victory arise out of the hardest trials.” – Judy Jacobs
I hope the quotes inspires you to keep pressing forward without releasing yourself to defeat. Don’t forget, it is not the will to win, but the will to prepare to win that makes the difference. Call forth the winner in you.